* Hindi Communication is Mandatory (Speaking)
* A Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field.
* Experience as a Sales Coordinator or in administration
* Computer literacy.
* Excellent communication, sales, and customer service skills.
* Good administrative, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
* Helping the sales team to improve their productivity by contacting customers to arrange appointments and ensuring all Sales Representatives have high-quality, up-to-date support material.
* Handling urgent calls, emails, and messages when Sales Representatives are unavailable, answering customer queries, informing them of delays, arranging delivery dates, and scheduling marketing events.
* Handling orders by phone, email, or mail and checking the orders have the correct prices, discounts, and product numbers.
* Inputting orders, ensuring they are processed according to customer requirements, and ensuring all orders are accurate and delivered on time.
* Collaborating with other departments to ensure sales, marketing, queries, and deliveries are handled efficiently.
* Developing and maintaining filing systems so as to maintain sales records, prepare reports, and provide financial information to the finance department.