Key Result Areas: Robotics Engineers
Education & Experience:
- Responsible for the line set up and parameter set for the Robotic welding process.
- Responsible for robotic welding new project trail and set up.
- Responsible for robotic teaching and programming / trouble shooting / maintenance.
- Responsible for root cause analysis of robot teaching.
- Knowledge about ABB robot.
- Able to handle robot independently.
- Expertise in handling Mig welding.
- Achieve critical cycle time, process improvements and quality parameters.
- Basic control systems knowledge (PLC, communication protocols, I/Os, etc)
- Should have a good knowledge on automation safety standards.
- Knowledge of Robot simulation.
- Plan mobile robot paths and teach path plans to robots.
- Process or interpret signals or sensor data.
- Create backups of robot programs or parameters.
- Review or approve design, calculations or cost estimates.
- Provide technical support for robotics systems.
- Analyse and evaluate robotics systems or prototypes.
- Knowledge of welding process like MIG is essential.
- Knowledge of weld joint design & symbols is essential.
Any Graduate with 3 to 8 years of experience in Fabrication shopfloor handling ABB/other Robots in MIG welding process.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Automobile / Auto Anciliary / Auto Components
Functional Area: Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Role Category: Production/Manufacturing/Maintenance
Role: Industrial Engineer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time